Comprehensive Care. Personalized Approach.
Radnor Veterinary Hospital was founded in 1981 in an old Victorian house in the heart of Wayne. Back then, one doctor provided care and boarding for just dogs and cats. In 2001, Dr. Len Donato became the owner and began seeing rabbits, birds, rodents, reptiles and other exotic pets. Since then, our hospital has provided veterinary care to many different types of exotic pets and wildlife. In October of 2011, we moved our hospital to a much larger more modern facility across the street from our old house. Our new building was once an old mill that trains used to drive directly through, in order to deliver lumber and coal. Our large updated hospital allows us to provide even better patient care with the latest technologically advanced equipment including a CT scanner. We also offer boarding services for all types of pets. We also opened The Radnor Dog Club that provides indoor playtime to dogs of all shapes and sizes!
At the heart of what we do, our mission remains to provide the best care for all dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, reptiles and exotic pets.
Our Pet Hospital Services
We strive to offer a full range of services, including:
- Dental Care – Dental care is an important, yet often overlooked, aspect of pet care. We provide dental care under anesthesia for your pet’s comfort. We can also teach you how to brush your pet’s teeth to keep up with oral care at home.
- Wellness Care – Wellness care is the foundation of pet health. Schedule an annual visit to make sure that your pet is healthy and up to date with vaccinations. We also perform senior pet wellness care.
- Exotic Animals – Along with care of dogs, cats, and large animals, we provide wellness exams for your birds, reptiles, fish, rabbits, ferrets, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, and rodents. Keep all your pets healthy and happy when you choose us for veterinary care.
- Surgical Care– Our surgical team is here to respond to any health concerns about your pet. Our surgical suite is state of the art and allows us to deliver anesthesia, fluids, oxygen, and pain medication for your pet’s comfort. If your pet has an emergency, we urge you to bring them in right away and call us while you are on the way.
- Advanced Imaging– Our brand new CT scanner allows us to provide the most complete diagnostics. This new technology provides high definition 3-D imaging using much lower radiation levels than a traditional CT scanner, which is safer for your pet and our staff.
For veterinary care in Wayne, King of Prussia, Norristown, West Chester, Plymouth Meeting, Bryn Mawr, Bala Cynwyd, Berwyn, Villanova, Paoli, and surrounding areas, we offer an online appointment scheduler that lets you request your preferred appointment. We also accept telephone appointments – call us at 610-687-1550!